0 comments
Not resolved
1.4
Details
Customer service
Diversity of Products or Services
Reliability
Staff
Website

This professional legal review is for my German colleagues living in the Heidelberg, Germany area but I will write in both English and German as this site is all in English: Do not hire Susanne Rohfleisch, Landhausstrasse 15, 69115 Heidelberg, for anything to do with German family law. I could write pages here why not to use her but will just say this on my personal experiences. This lawyer is incompetent, unethical, lazy, and will charge you as much as she is allowed under German law. So any other family law lawyer in Heidelberg or Mannheim is a better choice than her.

An alle meine deutschen Kollegen in Deutschland von Heidelberg und Umgebung. Falls irgend jemand einen Rechsanwalt braucht, der sich auf Deutsches Familienrecht spezialisiert hat, Vorsicht: Passen Sie auf, sich von Rechtsanwältin Susanne Rohfleisch, Landhausstraße 15, 69115 Heidelberg vertreten zu lassen! Aufgrund meiner eigenen Erfahrung moechte ich Sie drauf hinweisen, dass diese Rechtsanwältin nicht faehig ist, ihre Klienten zu vertreten, lausige Arbeit leistet, zu viel Geld verlangt, und wenig Interesse zeigt zu helfen. Jeder andere Rechsanwalt in der Gegend von Heidelberge und Mannheim ist eine bessere Wahl.

Reason of review: Poor customer service.

Monetary Loss: $17000.

I didn't like: Lawyer is not honest and not trustworthy.

Had an Experience with Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney?

Write a review

Comments

Comment as anonymous or
Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Be the first to start a discussion

You May Also Like

Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney - Lawyer Rechtsanwltin Susanne Rohfleisch  Not Honest Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney "This lawyer I used for divorce recently gets me so boiling mad that I have to write this. She lied to me about German divorce law which I then caught..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more