1.4

This professional legal review is for my German colleagues living in the Heidelberg, Germany area but I will write in both English and German as this site is all in English: Do not hire Susanne Rohfleisch, Landhausstrasse 15, 69115 Heidelberg, for anything to do with German family law. I could write pages here why not to use her but will just say this on my personal experiences. This lawyer is incompetent, unethical, lazy, and will charge you as much as she is allowed under German law. So any other family law lawyer in Heidelberg or Mannheim is a better choice than her.

An alle meine deutschen Kollegen in Deutschland von Heidelberg und Umgebung. Falls irgend jemand einen Rechsanwalt braucht, der sich auf Deutsches Familienrecht spezialisiert hat, Vorsicht: Passen Sie auf, sich von Rechtsanwältin Susanne Rohfleisch, Landhausstraße 15, 69115 Heidelberg vertreten zu lassen! Aufgrund meiner eigenen Erfahrung moechte ich Sie drauf hinweisen, dass diese Rechtsanwältin nicht faehig ist, ihre Klienten zu vertreten, lausige Arbeit leistet, zu viel Geld verlangt, und wenig Interesse zeigt zu helfen. Jeder andere Rechsanwalt in der Gegend von Heidelberge und Mannheim ist eine bessere Wahl.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of family law legal services from Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $17000 and wants Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lawyer is not honest and not trustworthy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney?

Comments