0 comments
Not resolved
1.4
Details
Customer service
Diversity of Products or Services
Reliability
Staff
Website

This professional legal review is for my German colleagues living in the Heidelberg, Germany area but I will write in both English and German as this site is all in English: Do not hire Susanne Rohfleisch, Landhausstrasse 15, 69115 Heidelberg, for anything to do with German family law. I could write pages here why not to use her but will just say this on my personal experiences. This lawyer is incompetent, unethical, lazy, and will charge you as much as she is allowed under German law. So any other family law lawyer in Heidelberg or Mannheim is a better choice than her.

An alle meine deutschen Kollegen in Deutschland von Heidelberg und Umgebung. Falls irgend jemand einen Rechsanwalt braucht, der sich auf Deutsches Familienrecht spezialisiert hat, Vorsicht: Passen Sie auf, sich von Rechtsanwältin Susanne Rohfleisch, Landhausstraße 15, 69115 Heidelberg vertreten zu lassen! Aufgrund meiner eigenen Erfahrung moechte ich Sie drauf hinweisen, dass diese Rechtsanwältin nicht faehig ist, ihre Klienten zu vertreten, lausige Arbeit leistet, zu viel Geld verlangt, und wenig Interesse zeigt zu helfen. Jeder andere Rechsanwalt in der Gegend von Heidelberge und Mannheim ist eine bessere Wahl.

Reason of review: Poor customer service.

Monetary Loss: $17000.

I didn't like: Lawyer is not honest and not trustworthy.

Had an Experience with Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney?

Write a review

Comments

Comment as anonymous or
Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Be the first to start a discussion

You May Also Like

Hinshaw And Culbertson - GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and... they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf  And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit! Hinshaw And Culbertson "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..." Read more I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more Becker Law Office - BECKER BREACH OUR CONTRACT! Becker Law Office "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..." Read more Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney - Lawyer Rechtsanwltin Susanne Rohfleisch  Not Honest Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney "This lawyer I used for divorce recently gets me so boiling mad that I have to write this. She lied to me about German divorce law which I then caught..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more