Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney in Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg - Lawyer Rechtsanwltin Susanne Rohfleisch Not Honest

Landhausstraße 15, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany
1.2

This lawyer I used for divorce recently gets me so boiling mad that I have to write this. She lied to me about German divorce law which I then caught her after the divorce was all over and after I paid her.

Then she totally refused to even talk to me about it when I asked her. Also she did almost no law work to try to defend my case. Actual court with her was a complete joke as she was not prepared and made no points to the judge on my behalf. She is totally dishonest and worthless in every aspect as a lawyer.

They should cancel her law license.

But they wont because in Germany they never do anything to punish lawyers. Sad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney Family Law Attorney.

I didn't like: Fact that this lawyer is totally dishonest to her clients.

Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney in Heidelberg, Baden-Wurttemberg - Susanne Rohfleisch is BAD Lawyer in Heidelberg!

Landhausstraße 15, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany

Sorry my English not good – German my primary language. Cant believe I find this.

Use her few years ago in Mannheim for divorce. She is terrible lawyer. Lazy. Not smart.

BIG mistake. Happy that someone made report. Agree with all that written in German by Eva. Made my divorce last very long time just to make more money - not hard case at all.

Never got money back. Can not file complaints in Germany against lawyers. They laugh! Best thing now is warn others about her.

Please do not use her because she does to you what she does to me. Guaranteed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney Divorce Attorney.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney - Do Not Use Lawyer Susanne Rohfleisch

1.4

This professional legal review is for my German colleagues living in the Heidelberg, Germany area but I will write in both English and German as this site is all in English: Do not hire Susanne Rohfleisch, Landhausstrasse 15, 69115 Heidelberg, for anything to do with German family law. I could write pages here why not to use her but will just say this on my personal experiences. This lawyer is incompetent, unethical, lazy, and will charge you as much as she is allowed under German law. So any other family law lawyer in Heidelberg or Mannheim is a better choice than her.

An alle meine deutschen Kollegen in Deutschland von Heidelberg und Umgebung. Falls irgend jemand einen Rechsanwalt braucht, der sich auf Deutsches Familienrecht spezialisiert hat, Vorsicht: Passen Sie auf, sich von Rechtsanwältin Susanne Rohfleisch, Landhausstraße 15, 69115 Heidelberg vertreten zu lassen! Aufgrund meiner eigenen Erfahrung moechte ich Sie drauf hinweisen, dass diese Rechtsanwältin nicht faehig ist, ihre Klienten zu vertreten, lausige Arbeit leistet, zu viel Geld verlangt, und wenig Interesse zeigt zu helfen. Jeder andere Rechsanwalt in der Gegend von Heidelberge und Mannheim ist eine bessere Wahl.

I didn't like: Lawyer is not honest and not trustworthy.