Landhausstraße 15, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany

Sorry my English not good – German my primary language. Cant believe I find this.

Use her few years ago in Mannheim for divorce. She is terrible lawyer. Lazy. Not smart.

BIG mistake. Happy that someone made report. Agree with all that written in German by Eva. Made my divorce last very long time just to make more money - not hard case at all.

Never got money back. Can not file complaints in Germany against lawyers. They laugh! Best thing now is warn others about her.

Please do not use her because she does to you what she does to me. Guaranteed.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). HansB is overall dissatisfied with Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers and Legal Services category for more informed decision or compare Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney to other companies on our site.

Comments